Do you wonder how to get started correctly in the stock market investing world? Want to know how to collect cash monthly?? I will tell you. Amazon PUT Selling and Spread Options for Stock Investors
In this video, I explain how to sell premium and act like an insurance company for stocks.
I explain two things strategies that I primarily use in both large and small accounts. Amazon PUT Selling and Spread Options for Stock Investors
As you must know, with selling PUTS, you can actually collect cash without ever owning the shares of a company.
You can also create steady cash flow with credit spread strategies. As a result, this allows smaller accounts to be active within the stock market as well.
Tips for Amazon PUT Selling and Spread Options for Stock Investors:
- Know to sell Premium or Options when IV is high
- Selling PUTS on stocks that you are already interested in and want to own
- Sell within 30 to 45 days until expiration for best THETA decay.
- Selling premium is CASH FLOW!!!
- Delta’s of 20 to 30 is ideal for the best probability of success and premium amounts! I Hope that Helps!!!
- Create Credit Spreads for smaller account sizes
Thanks for Watching! Chris Jackson